Oral Science is happy to announce the Canadian launch of the Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional electrical
with sonic know-how, for extremely mild, higher outcomes. This contains tender loving look after the sulcus, preventive and particular look after sufferers with braces or implants, and the remedies and prevention of gingivitis and periodontitis.
Developed to present your sufferers skilled assist for his or her oral well being, the Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional affords the most effective efficiency of sonic know-how:
- Seven ranges, intuitive to make use of
- From 44,000 to 84,000 pulsations per minute
- Helps the hydrodynamic cleansing impact
- Highly effective battery – greater than 60 minutes of brushing per cost
- Simply as highly effective when the battery is low as when absolutely charged
- Three brush heads, made in Switzerland
- Curen® filaments for gentleness
- Curacurve® ergonomics for attain
- Droplet-shaped association for effectiveness
“When utilizing a sonic toothbrush, there are 3 golden guidelines: no stress, a exact adaptation to the tooth, and a slow-scanning of the whole tooth floor. The Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional has a very highly effective motor, so it could present a particularly excessive variety of strokes per minute. Due to this, the hydrodynamic impact may be absolutely utilized. As well as, the particular ultra-soft bristles, and the way in which these bristles are organized, mix to strengthen the hydrodynamic impact additional,” commented Dr. Ulrich P. Saxer, professor and co-creator of the Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional.
Each Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional package deal comes with
- 1 × Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional handpiece
- 1 × Delicate brush head
- 1 × Professional brush head
- 1 × Single brush head
- 1 × Charging station with USB cable
- 1 × USB wall charger
- 1 × Journey case
- 1 × Person guide
- 1 × Fast Begin flyer
Oral Science invitations all dental professionals to get their Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional trial unit in exclusivity on the Pacific Dental Convention in Vancouver on March 9 and 10.