We’re again with one other favourite kind of podcast episode, a delivery story! I completely love the delivery tales from our neighborhood. It actually is particular and a pleasure to look at the scholars transfer by way of being pregnant, hear their delivery tales after which come again postpartum. We now have college students who are available in typically for sophistication and I actually get to know and witness them as they undergo their journey.
Sharing their delivery story as we speak is, Ivana Đurović, who brings a giant smile to my face and all who meet her. Ivana was born and raised in Serbia. She got here to New York for grad college to obtain her PhD in Linguistics. Alongside the way in which she met her husband, obtained married and now they’ve their first child collectively.
Ivana shares how magical her delivery was and I am keen on how she describes her expertise. There are lots of actual traumatic births we hear about occurring on this planet. Ones we hope to be taught from to assist different dad and mom keep away from having an identical expertise. It’s additionally necessary to listen to in regards to the great delivery experiences people do have, as a result of these optimistic births do occur too. Listening to about optimistic delivery experiences can encourage dad and mom to do the most effective they will to realize this final result. After we’re in a position to hear optimistic delivery tales, it may be therapeutic from the traumatic delivery tales we’ve heard. In case your delivery was difficult, my hope for you is you could obtain some therapeutic by listening to Ivana’s delivery expertise. Might this episode be inspiring and comforting to these in want. I’m honored to share as we speak’s story with you all.
On this episode you’ll be taught:
- Methods Ivana mentally and bodily ready for labor and delivery.
- Qualities Ivana factored in when selecting a doula for help.
- Help Ivana’s doula and husband gave her throughout delivery that made a distinction in managing labor.
- Methods neighborhood performed a job in Ivana’s being pregnant and journey to parenthood.
- Classes Ivana realized from early parenting.
- One closing tip or piece of recommendation Ivana want to supply new and expectant dad and mom.
Born and raised in Serbia, got here to NYC for grad college (PhD in Linguistics). Met a Dutch man on a flight on her solution to a convention. Obtained married through the pandemic, and obtained pregnant earlier than ending PhD. Grad college and educating are on pause now. Simply earlier than she obtained pregnant she was going to coach for a yoga teacher.
- Don’t overlook to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
- For those who love what you’ve been listening to, please depart a score and overview! Yoga| Delivery|Infants (Apple) or on Spotify!
To attach with Deb and the PYC Group:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Heart